Gain in-depth insights into your website traffic and viewing patterns using the strength of Google Analytics.
Where did your visitors come from? How they interact with your site? Website analytics provides the information you need to identify your top web pages, strengthen your Internet marketing, and improve your conversion rates.
Make decisions about how to spend your Internet marketing budget and measure your website’s ROI(Return On Investment).
Website Analytics for Internet marketing and web traffic reports
Website analytics tools have to be successfully integrated into your website’s architecture. First work out your reporting goals then design your implementation based on this initial analysis. Google Analytics can provide comprehensive web marketing and web traffic reports in real time.
Website analytics: Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free, user-friendly tool. However to get the most out of it it has to be installed correctly and customised. Then the data has to interpreted into information to enable you to make business decisions. This requires time, experience and knowledge. Google analytics can tell you:
- How users browse your website
- Which keywords people searched for
- The geogrpahical location of your site visitors
- How different visitors react to calls to action
- How, where and why you lose visitors
- Revenue generated
- Keyword preformance
- Opportunities to improve your Internet marketing ROI
We offer professional web analytics consulting, training and coaching; we can run analytics reports for you or help you manage your own. Contact us now for no-obligation advice.
Effective website analytics provides information on:
- Visitor landing/entrance and exit pages
- Bounce rates
- Conversion rates
- Traffic patterns
- How users interact with your site
- New web traffic sources
Google Analytics includes information about:
- How users navigate through your site
- Your top marketing mediums
- Ad conversion rates
- Keywords used to find your website
Website analytics is a vital tool to succeed online. The first step is identifying your Internet marketing goals. From there, our Internet marketing consultants can create a custom web analytics plan to answer your questions:
- What are your conversion rates, and how can you improve them?
- How many people visit your site?
- Where are your visitors located geographically?
- Who is your target market?
- What is the most user-friendly layout for your website?
Whether you need a quick one-page daily, monthly report or a comprehensive executive report presented at quarterly meetings, we can provide you with a summary of your website traffic and provide you insight – and recommendations – that you can take action on.