The latest figures for Fortune 500 companies show that although 50% of companies had blogs in 2010, this had dropped to 37% in 2011. The reason for this has been long debated, with budget and time constraints, the rise of social … Continue reading
Latest blog posts
- KPI at Retra’s Annual Industry Conference: When asked to deliver a presentation again at this year’s Retra con... http://t.co/DsgfJHHvqa
- I'm at London Euston Railway Station (EUS) - @nationalrailenq (London, Greater London) w/ 7 others http://t.co/5c1dPRbVM2
- Having a great time at the Retra conference, met @FatBarryShaunW, Shaun Williamson! #Retra.
- Calculating the real ROI of Your Content Resources #digitalmarketing http://t.co/E09hnMV3Eu
- We're at the Retra Annual Industry conference today! http://t.co/2m3BXUCgvX Come and say hello. #SEO