Latest blog posts
- How will the latest #penguin update affect your company's website? http://t.co/2Pk3A5xTSB
- KPI at Retra’s Annual Industry Conference: When asked to deliver a presentation again at this year’s Retra con... http://t.co/DsgfJHHvqa
- I'm at London Euston Railway Station (EUS) - @nationalrailenq (London, Greater London) w/ 7 others http://t.co/5c1dPRbVM2
- Having a great time at the Retra conference, met @FatBarryShaunW, Shaun Williamson! #Retra.
- Calculating the real ROI of Your Content Resources #digitalmarketing http://t.co/E09hnMV3Eu
Tag Archives: email marketing
Spam filters are great, aren’t they? No one should be without a good spam filter to keep their inbox nice and tidy and free of Emarketing campaigns. Except of course if you happen to be trying to pull off a successful Email campaign and generate leads for your business – then they become an incredible nuisance to the uninitiated. That’s why you need to know how to deal with Spam filters if you want to succeed – so read on, and let me skool ya!
Ok, so you’ve got your snazzy email newsletter, with a juicy special offer for your potential customers, and you think it looks pretty good. Once that’s sorted, it’s just a case of bombarding your mailing list and getting your brand out there, right? WRONG. As Ecommerce-guide.com writer Helen Bradley observes, the fundamental difference between success and failure in the world of emarketing is TEST, TEST and TEST some more. Continue reading